Friday, April 13, 2007

On Comments

Off late I’ve been unable to reply to the comments that have been posted on the blog. It doesn’t mean that I don’t go through the comments or I don’t want people commenting on my post (in that case I wouldn’t have comments enabled on my posts, would I?) But with slow net connection (dial-up service provided by BSNL), I have to choose one option-either of posting on the blog or replying to the comments. And in most of the cases I chose former, simply because I want to keep my blog updated. Since, I do consider blog as a platform to exchange views about anything and have a healthy debate on the issues, I would appreciate people continue commenting on my posts. And despite the slow net connection, I would try to do both, i.e., keep posting and replying to comments. So do keep commenting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment