Monday, October 20, 2008

AD is still alive!!

Have you thought Arunachal Diary is 'dead' and won't be updated anymore?

Well, this is a very short post to announce that Arunachal Diary is still alive and kicking but for the forced short hiatus I had to take due to unplanned trip down South to Bangalore (Bengaluru) and to Coimbatore, which kept me out from updating the blog. Watch out for the space till I update myself with the latest happenings of the state and let you updated about Arunachal Pradesh. :)

Thank you all for visiting Arunachal Diary even when it was not updated for a while.

2 comments:

  • Anonymous

    I think it is the only source to get latest news about A.P.for all of us who are out of state.Keep up ur good work and never let it die.

  • AG

    Thanks for your encouraging words. Arunachal Diary would surely try to let you updated about the latest happenings of the state despite the odds. :) Keep visiting.

Post a Comment