Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ooops......

Arunachal Diary ran into a bad weather. All the posts & comments are gone... :(  If anyone has to be blamed it's me. I know it would give me sleepless nights but I'm trying my best to restore Arunachal Diary to it's initial state. Would I be able to do that?

Update

Phew! All the posts and comments are back. But I've yet to access how much damage has been done and have to rework on the sites look. It's 4.17 am now and my body is asking for some rest. So, better I go to bed before I look into all this.

1 comments:

  • Ommo

    Hey! you are doing a great job and I sincerely hope you will continue doing that. I wish and pray earnestly that you retrieve back everything or start back from scratch again in a bigger and better way. But have patience as it pays.

Post a Comment