Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Myoko wishes

Team Arunachal Diary wishes it's reader a very Happy Myoko!

I know I've been bit late in wishing you all. Infact, I'd have forgotten that it's Myoko time had I not called Cho yesterday. When asked what's up, he said, "well, I'm preparing myself with my friends to go all out at Hong Village". I couldn't make out what he meant immediately, but then I realized, it's Myoko time and he along with his friends are preparing courtesy visit to 'Hong' friends for a bout of 'O' (rice beer). I said,"Enjoy". Did you asked, what about me? Well, I wouldn't be able to make it to Myoko this time. Poor me :(

But, don't you dare miss 'Myoko'. Wish you happy wining and dining again.

While at Arunachal Diary, you may like to read earlier posts on 'Myoko'. Follow the link below:

  1. Myoko-A Perspective

  2. Myoko Celebration of Apatani's-A Photo Feature

  3. Construction of Lapang and Erection of Babo in Apatani Community - A Photo Feature

0 comments:

Post a Comment