Friday, February 27, 2009

New Look-Arunachal Diary goes Green

Finally, Arunachal Diary is sporting a new look based on theme Green...and I'm working to smoothen Arunachal Diary out. I'd be updating more about it later in this post. Do keep watching this space..

Update 10:23 PM

I'm totally lost... new template is totally behaving abnormally. The header image is appearing at it's will. When I checked in Mozilla browser, it is showing but when I open Arunachal Diary in IE it is not. So, what now. Would I revert back to earlier template? No. I'm trying to sort it out without reverting back to earlier template. May be posting would take a back seat. Well, just kidding...both fixing bugs and posting will go on simultaneously. So, do keep visiting.

Update 5:15 PM on 28-02-2009

Contact Us form added. Use the form to contact Arunachal Diary.

15 comments:

Post a Comment